Dwarves – great and powerful defenders - exclusively social characters. They carry out a role of the living shield in the group, accepting all impacts from enemies. Stand out with the greatest quantity of life among all other races, and can change to Impregnability so as not to attack, in favor of even greater increase in survivability. It is difficult to kill such warrior solely; however mediocre fighting qualities make single game very difficult for dwarves.
- health: can increase 2 times owing to racial, impregnability skill, in this mode the character cannot attack
- amour: bonus 3х
- resistance to elements: bonus 3х
- racial ability, mountain king: 5 layers of universal protection against a physical and magical damage
- interaction with players: is recommended for group play; carries out a role of the defender of group (takes the attacks of the opponent)
- fight against monsters: low efficiency
- fight against players: high efficiency in group
- recommended weapon: sword
- the auxiliary equipment: shield
- priority base parameter: constitution (strength for game with a sword)
- spiked armor active against monsters, inactive in player vs player
2nd stage: regenerates 10% maximum health every even beat; 15% of initial absorption ratio for any type of damage;
3rd stage: regenerates 20% maximum health every even beat; 15% of initial absorption ratio; 15% of initial chance to hit the enemy with physical hits or by fighting spell.
2nd stage: magical and physical damage randomly varies in the range from 1 to calculated; increases probability of second chance skill by 10% to trigger upon death;
3rd stage: magical and physical damage randomly varies in the range from 1 to calculated; 15% initial dodge (both from physical strikes and fighting magic); 15% of initial chance to hit the enemy with physical strokes or by magic spell; 30% possibility increase of the second chance skill triggering upon death.
Combat spells (Buff Pots needed)
- frenzy - increases a physical damage of the character
- tiger strength - effect increases value of parameter power
- feline grace - effect increases value of parameter dexterity
- dispel magic - removal of positive magic effects from the opponent (only if have healers in build)
- sanctuary - effect reduces any type of damage caused to the player by half
- steel body - effect increases value of parameter constitution
- bears blood - effect increases health of the character;
- mirror shield - effect reflects a part of a loss of the opponent (acquired with guilds or healers school)
- colossal endurance - effect increases stability of the character against special Skills
- layered defense - effect protects the character with a shield of double value of its health (in the school of
30 enchanters / brings you to 300
30 on barbs (axe)
Tank no buffs
15 martial arts
Dolly likes this.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM